Pick the Right Metal
White gold is an alloy of gold. This means that it is made up of pure yellow gold, mixed with alloy metals that have a silvery-white colour, such as palladium and silver. Its neutral colour and durability make it the perfect setting for all gemstones. It looks beautiful and classic, suiting all outfits and events.
Rose gold is a gorgeous blend of gold with a small percentage of copper which adds strength and durability. It’s basically gold with a hint of pretty and has been trending a lot recently.
Yellow gold is the all-natural version of gold. It’s our favourite choice for all things wedding! It’s super pleasing to the eye and complements most skin tones. Diamonds mounted on gold bands are what “happily ever after’s” are made up of.
Platinum is a sturdy white toned metal. It’s an exquisite metal and rarer than gold! Do you know what’s great about Platinum? It’s low maintenance!
Choose Your Diamond or Gemstone
- Handle it with Love
- Put on your jewellery after you’ve applied your cosmetics like creams and perfumes.
- Clean your jewellery with warm water, gentle soap and a soft brush.
- Remove it when you go swimming or while doing household chores.
- Get your jewellery in our store for a professional clean-up once every 6 months
- Store it right to keep your jewellery in separate boxes to reduce the chances of scratches and tangles.
- Keep it away from moisture by storing it in a fabric-lined box.
- Wipe your pearl jewellery with a soft cloth before you store them after wearing, as even sweat can be damaging to pearls.